Tuesday 14 October 2014

Hubli Passenger on borrowed time in Hubli and not complaining!


Have been trying to get to Chennai where my daughter is already there for some time now. When i was hinted about orders for Chennai yesterday evening, while there was relief on one hand, on the other hand there was the sadness of having to let go of a part of me, my highway! I am sure i can be taken out of Hubli ,but, Hubli cannot be taken out of me. I shall continue to run as the 'Hubli Passenger'! It was with these sobering thoughts i took to my highway at 4:28 AM. Temple stop at 4:54 AM. The moon was out with a bevy of stars and i tried to soak in every bit of the place. I reached the half way mark at 7:09 AM. On the return trip, a lamb got the banana peels and i made friends with its master. A lone calf bellowing at KM 11 called for a snap and some friendly noises from me. Reached the temple at 9:39 AM. Had my fill of water at the temple and cycled back home at 10:13 AM. Must make the best of the stay in Hubli and have as many runs as possible, hope my body co-operates!

No comments:

Post a Comment